- NO TILLING
- PROMOTE OPTIMAL SOIL HEALTH
- ALLOW BENEFICIAL MICROORGANISMS
- REDUCE IRRIGATION UP TO 90%
- INCREASED SOIL RETENTION
- REDUCED WEEDS
Annual Gardens & More
Annual Gardens are a great way to start producing food with a faster return. Food Forests consist of perennials, which can often take several years before being established and fruitful. Annuals can bridge that gap and start yielding food in a single season!
We Offer Many Solutions to Your Annual Growing Needs, Including:
- “Back to Eden” Style Regenerative gardens, right on top of your existing lawn
- Raised Garden Beds (Wood, Metal, Stone, Troughs, Etc.)
- Indoor Growing Racks (Fruit & Vegetable and Microgreens)
- Compost Bins & More
Reasons to Grow in Raised Beds
- LOW MAINTENANCE
- HIGH YIELD PLANTS
- FOOD SECURITY
- SELF SUFFICIENCY
- TEACH YOUR KIDS GARDENING
- RICH ORGANIC SOIL
Our Raised Garden Beds are Professionally designed and constructed and will endure many years of use.
Benefits of Raised Garden Beds
- No tilling is better for the soil
- You can customize the aesthetic of a raised bed
- Raised Beds help keep out critters
- Raising your soil means better drainage
- You will have fewer weeds
- You can plant earlier in the season
- Raised Beds avoid contaminated soil
- Raised Beds are great for beginners
- Raised Beds are great if you’re renting your property
OUR FAVORITE AND PERSONAL RECOMMENDATION
This approach allows you to save money in materials and time that you’d otherwise spend in a raised bed, as well as to cover a larger area.
Instead of tilling the soil, you are covering your soil with layers of mulch, mimicking a forest floor, which has numerous benefits.
HERB & MEDICINAL SPIRAL HERB GARDEN
Grow herbs and medicinal plants used in alternative healing in your yard.
Different soil types from top to bottom accommodate many different plant types.
Easy to install & maintain.
FRUIT & VEGETABLE INDOOR GROW RACK
Grow fruit and vegetables indoor.
Little space needed!